I am a technical person, insisting on quality work easy to maintain, usinging standand technologies as much as possible. I graduated from The University of Hong Kong with first class honours in 2016.
My strength is computer programming. I won numerous prizes in different programming contests in these few years, using my skills of writing easy-to-maintain code.
Being a technical person does not mean coding or dealing with machines all the times. I am also a scout leader, hold some key positions in clubs and organise activities.
Things I do
- C++ (I like auto and lambdas very much!)
- Java (not my favourite)
- HTML5 (I make this all by myself)
- Haskell (Programming using math formulæ!)
- shell script (I wrote my own backup script on my server, already working for years)
I set up my Debian server all by myself, making it the core infrastructure of all my digital assets, allowing me to access it everywhere from the internet, anytime. It includes:
- IPv6 (Are you viewing this thru IPv6? See the bottom of this page!)
- CalDAV / CardDAV (I am using my server to host my calendar.)
- and much more...
Interests and hobbies
- orienteering (find me in a local race!)
- transport (e.g. bus/rail photo taking, whereabout reporting, analysing time and fare)
- bridge (card game)